Badgers don't give a....


The badger is out hunting, please wait ... we do not move very fast so slow your roll.

However this Badger's name is Silas Hess and I am beginning my journey as a social being which badgers ...are not.
I am taking this class because my grandmother was an investigative journalist and I wanted to cut my teeth on this and get a feel for it with my grandmothers FULL support.
My family has two basic skills we have mastered, Math or Writing and I suuuuuck at math, so writing is my path.
I am taking this class to finish my degree and try to do something fun with my last term.
my interests are History, Anime, video gaming, hunting, dieselpunk enthusiast. Steam punk is for light weights. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extreme Velocity Tactical

Horst Faas

Tangent, This Badgers Home "Town"