Week 4 blog form

  1. The best photo I have taken on a personal opinion has to be week 3 Chelsea Nofzinger's main photo, the reason is the lighting and the wind decided to work with me rather than against me Normally I have to fight with the wind even when talking to people, haha. 
  2. Mark Cumo, my first ever picture subject for this class has to be the worst, I didn't know how to use the camera properly and the wind and cooking equipment was everywhere with a little dash of paranoia of braking a expensive camera, Week 1 had to be the worst one
  3. The skill I feel that needs to be mastered, at the very least worked on is my ability to get in close to my subject. Getting a good mug shot is key to getting a good report. I can do an overview shot but a close up is still hard work for me. Hopefully I can get over that issue with a longer ranged lens on the camera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Extreme Velocity Tactical

Horst Faas

Tangent, This Badgers Home "Town"